IMPC data portal documentation
Explore how to retrieve mouse phenotype data
The IMPC portal offers a powerful search interface to query information on mouse production and mouse phenotyping.
What are some of the the things I can do at the data portal
- Find gene to phenotype associations, allele maps and more
- Find a list of genes associated with a phenotype, assays used to measure the phenotype and more
- Find genes associated with rare diseases
- Retrieve LacZ and phenotype images
- Learn how we visualize phenotype data
- Learn about the statistical tests used to determine gene to phenotype associations
How to cite the IMPC resource / data
To reference the IMPC, please cite:
1: Koscielny G, et al. The International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium Web Portal, a unified point of access for knockout mice and related phenotyping data. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Jan. PubMed PMID: 24194600; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3964955
In your work you should include the IMPC data release (e.g. Release : 3.1) you extracted data from, as this allows your future readers to find the data you used. The latest release can be found on the bottom right of every page in the footer.
The open source software for this website and the statistical analisys is available under the Apache 2 license.